According to well-knit processing technology and more than 30 years’ experiences about research and development production, C6X Series Jaw Crusher was produced by optimizing structure. The equipment takes advantages of higher quality, longer life, lower cost and higher efficiency at the same energy consumption. Aiming at the hard materials, C6X Series Jaw Crusher has become typical equipment of perfect crushing because of high crushing ratio and quality wear resistant parts, which provides easier production process for customers.
Learn More About Liming® C6X Series Jaw Crusher
1. Optimizing crushing chamber and trajectory parameters
of moving jaw can get reasonable inertial moment and crushing
stroke, and higher efficiency will be obtained when energy
consumption is equal to others.
2. Replacing welded machine with bolted fastening, the structure is more compact because the problem about stress concentration caused by welding is avoid.
3. Replacing plates with wedges, the discharge opening can be adjusted simply, efficiently and safely.
4. Quality materials and components are chose, and main parts are changed easily, which reduce costs effectively.
5. Replacing anchor connection with elastic position limiters and rubber damping, the crusher has reduced the impact that influences other components, which can improve its service life.
6. Integrative motor cabinet reduces mounting space.
Input dynamic by motor, the pulley drives eccentric shaft to make the movable jaw move upwards and downwards with SPC belt. When the movable jaw moves forth toward the fixed jaw, materials in the crushing cavity will be squashed or chopped. And then the movable jaw travels back, the chopped or squashed materials which met the requirements will be discharged from the outlet. Since the motor keeps working, the crusher will crush and discharge periodically to achieve mass production.
Specifications - Technical Data
|Feed opening length (mm)||800||1000||1100||1250||1450||1600||2000|
|Feed opening width (mm)||520||760||850||950||1100||1200||1500|
|Power KW (Kw)||75||110||160||160||200||250||400|
|Dimension (mm)||Discharge opening(mm)||T/h||T/h||T/h||T/h||T/h||T/h||T/h|